This privacy notice explains how we collect and use personal information that you provide to us, or that we may otherwise obtain or generate, which relates to your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to the personal information we obtain through our normal business activities, both online and offline i.e. collection in connection with sales and marketing, or partner and supplier engagement.
How We Might Personal Data:
- Within our company: business functions which require access to your data in order to perform our contractual and legal obligations (i.e. sales, accounting, operations, legal) or for the purpose of our legitimate interests (i.e. marketing).
- As required by law: we may also make personal information available to public or judicial authorities, law enforcement personnel and agencies as required by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and including to agencies and courts in the countries where we operate. Where permitted by law, we may also disclose personal information to third parties (including legal counsel) when necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or to otherwise enforce our rights, protect our property or the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external audit, compliance and corporate governance functions.
- Mergers and acquisitions: personal information may be transferred to a party acquiring all or part of the equity or assets of our company or its business operations in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution or other.
We will retain your personal information as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you or as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, usually for the duration of any contractual relationship and for any period thereafter as legally required or permitted by applicable law.
- You have the right to obtain without constraint at reasonable intervals and without excessive delay or expense a copy of all data relating to you that are processed.
- You have the right to obtain the rectification or update of inaccurate or out-of-date personal information.
- You have the right to erasure of personal data
- You have the right to object, to the processing of your personal data, unless that processing is required by law. Where the objection is justified, the processing must cease.
- You may have the right to request data portability. Data portability is the provision of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form so that it may be transferred to another company easily. The right to data portability is subject to restrictions i.e. data portability does not apply to paper records and must not prejudice the rights of others or sensitive company information.
- You have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated decision making if those decisions produce legal effect or significantly affect you.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent previously granted for a specific purpose, if consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal information.
We respect these rights and have processes in place to recognize and respond to individuals wishing to exercise these rights. You may request to exercise any of these rights through by contacting us [link to Contact us page]
- Unauthorized access.
- Improper use or disclosure.
- Unauthorized modification.
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our personnel and any third parties which we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Privacy Concerns and How to Contact Us
We will investigate your complaint and give you information about how it will be handled. If we do not address any of your requests or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we are unable to do so, you have the right to contact an authority to make a formal complaint.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us.